Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

Jeff Francoeur-Right Fielder Kansas City Royals 4/3/2012

A couple of days before the start of the 2012 regular season, The Kansas City Royals came to town for an exhibition game against The San Diego Padres.  I decided to wear my Kansas City Royals St. Patrick Day's shirt that I got at spring training and see if I could get any players to sign it.  As I sat in the stands near the left field line, Jeff Francoeur came walking up and started signing for the fans.  I walked over and asked him to sign my shirt and then asked him, "Who is your favorite player was and why."  He wasted no time saying, "Dale Murphy, because I grew up in Atlanta."  I thanked him for his time and then watched as he signed for every kid that was there.

All I can say is Jeff is a class act!

No comments:

Post a Comment